Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fighting Child Abuse


Today I finished a project for B.A.C.A. (Bikers Against Child Abuse.) SunRiver donated a Harley Davidson (pictures to come later in the month) to be raffled off at the end of the year. Apparently this bike will travel the state, going to various bike shows, collecting raffle tickets.

They asked me to create a card that can be given to each person that buys a raffle ticket. It was one of my first projects I have ever done that does not involve someone with grey hair so of course I jumped at the chance. The motorcycle is being painted as I write this and as soon as it is done I am going to use it as a photography subject. I cant wait!

BACA is an organization of bikers that donate their time and energy in fighting child abuse. The first time I had heard of them was when they all showed up at the trial of the guy that kidnapped Elizabeth Smart. SunRiver has been associated with them as our drywall subcontractor is the chapter president for Southern Utah.

2 comments:

DGreen said...

What a great cause Mike and to have had you design this card, it looks really great. Your cheerleader and mom!

Alisha Green said...

That does look great hon!