Monday, February 04, 2008

Blogs I currently follow

Here is a list of blogs I currently follow:

Seths Blog:  A marketing guru that invented many of the modern marketing methods.  Also one of my favorite business authors.

Official Google Blog: A great blog by one of the most powerful and world changing companies ever.

Blog Maverick: Love him or Hate him, Mark Cuban knows business and success.  A very open and honest blog.  You will try to hate it, but you will fail.

Steve Urquhart: Our local representative in the house.  I don't agree with all his policies, but he is a good communicator, and has a unique perspective on things.

Paul Allen: No, not the Microsoft one.  Paul is a Utah boy that has pioneered family history work using the internet.  Notably, ancestry.com, info-base, and others.  He is a pretty good author, and usually has decent posts. 

Crabs-N-Shells-N-ShisaDogTails:  My sisters new blog.  

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

whew, I was getting scared that mine wouldn't be on there! :)