Friday, February 15, 2008

In Honor of Keith Blackman


Keith was a photographer friend of mine... He was one of those people that could make an instant connection with just about anyone. I only knew him for a few months before cancer took his life. He was a talented photographer and a good friend. The last time I ever spoke with him was when my wife and I were in the hospital with our new born child. He called me to let me know how much I need to cherish this time with my family because life goes fast. He died shortly there after.

Keith took this picture on assignment here at SunRiver. I think it is a very fitting shot, demonstrating his talent.

Thanks Keith for being you.

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

I love how the plants are "framing" the house. Nice.

I am sorry you lost a friend. Your post made me get a huge lump in my throat.